As lockdown eases we’re working to bring activities back to you. At the moment our plans are as follows:
- Arts on Tour will bring our arts activities to local residents over the summer
- Millman Street will open for limited day centre provision from July 21st
- 1A will host some Summer University activities
- We will be launching a new set of STEAM clubs in September
- Pottery, gymnastics and our other after school activities are due to return in September
- Many of our online activities will continue for at least the summer. We’ll carry on supporting older people through deliveries to their door and our befriending continues as a phone-based service for now.
We’ll update plans with you when we know more.
Making our activities and centres safe
We’ve been hard at work to prepare for our return and make sure you can feel confident that our activities and centres are as safe as can be. All of our plans are in line with Public Health England guidelines. In addition, we’ve focused on keeping everything as locally focused as possible and some activities will be by invitation only to manage numbers. Many things are going to look and feel different at first – and if you do attend we’ll ask all of you to help keep things safe by changing how you behave in little ways.
What we’ve done
- We’ve increased cleaning and hygiene checks
- We’ve moved furniture and put floor markings down to help with social distancing
- We’ve produced a COVID Secure risk assessment and policy across all our HCA activities
If you’d like to review our full risk assessment explaining our ‘COVID Secure’ policies please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org