The COVID-19 community vaccination bus in King’s Cross and Bloomsbury next week
The COVID-19 community vaccination bus will be on Brunswick Square, opposite UCL’s School of Pharmacy (WC1N 1AZ) on the following dates and times next week:
- Tuesday 1 June, 3 – 7pm
- Friday 4 June, 3 – 7pm
- Saturday 5 June, 10am – 2pm
Get more info on vaccine and testing in this leaflet
This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine including those aged 30 and over. You don’t need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number to be vaccinated. If you haven’t had your first dose of the vaccine yet, book your free appointment now by calling Camden Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9). You can also turn up at the bus during operating times but please try to book in advance to guarantee your appointment.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, there will be healthcare professionals, including GPs and vaccinators, on-site who can give you more information before you choose to have it. There’s also information at nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine andcamden.gov.uk/covid19vaccine or you can read the attached leaflet.
|Location, date and time||Who can book a vaccine appointment on this service?||How do you book an appointment?|
|COVID-19 community vaccination service will be at the following location:
Brunswick Square, opposite UCL’s School of Pharmacy, WC1N 1AZ
· Tuesday 1 June, 3 – 7pm
· Friday 4 June, 3 – 7pm
· Saturday 5 June, 10am – 2pm
|This is a free service for anyone who is currently eligible for the vaccine, which includes people who are:
Please note that you’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch out for extremely rare allergic reactions.
|· Call Camden Council on 020 7974 4444 (option 9). Once you have booked an appointment you will definitely be vaccinated.
· You can also turn up at the bus during operating times and if we have space, you will be vaccinated but please try to book in advance to guarantee your appointment.
Things to note:
- This is a free service provided by University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- We will vaccinate anyone who is eligible – you don’t need to bring proof of address or immigration status
- If you have an NHS number, please bring it with you. If you don’t know what it is, find out at nhs.uk/find-nhs-number
- If you aren’t registered with a GP and/or don’t know what your NHS number is, we will still vaccinate you
- Please bring your phone number, address or email address so that we can contact you about your second dose
- If English isn’t your first language, we will have a translation service available so please don’t let that stop you attending
- All data will be held on the secure NHS system and no personal details will be shared
- You’ll be asked to wait for 15 minutes after having your vaccine to watch out for extremely rare allergic reactions.
- Please follow public health advice on the way to and during your appointment:
o wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitiser gel when asked
o wear a face covering, unless exempt
o stay 2m apart from others
o do not leave home or attend your appointment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Other ways to book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine
You can also book an appointment to have the COVID-19 vaccine at one of Camden’s other local vaccination centres in one of the following ways:
- Visit nhs.uk/coronavirusvaccine
- Call 119 for free
- If you are an eligible social care worker, choose from one of the options across North Central London atcamden.gov.uk/socialcarestaff
- If you aren’t registered with a GP, email our local NHS who will book your appointment for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any support to book your appointment, call Camden Council for help on 020 7974 4444 (option 9)
Please note that there’s currently very high demand for vaccine appointments via 119 and the NHS website at the moment but new appointments will become available in the next few day so please keep trying.