We are super excited to tell you about all the fabulous Eat Well, Pay Less sessions, happening at Millman Street Community Centre!
In collaboration with Working Mens’ College, we are starting cooking sessions on how to eat well while saving you some money. Starting from Monday 18th September, this course will last for ten weeks until Monday 27th November.
This flavoursome healthy eating course is free and will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Through these sessions, students will be able to explore healthy and cost-effective eating and build maths confidence, while preparing delicious food.
During the weekly sessions, some of the things students will look at are:
- how to make sure we cook the right amount of food for our families
- how to make sure we don’t buy too much food
- how to cook in ways to keep the cost down
- how to understand food labels
- good ways to save money using leftovers
To reserve your place or for more information contact:
Andrew Rogers: 0207 405 2370 [option 2]