Holborn Community Association are recruiting a Movement Manager to lead our sports, physical activity and movement programme to engage everyone in our community.
● Salary: up to £26,385 for 28 hours dependent on experience
● Hours: 28 hours per week (Pattern to be agreed with post holder. It is likely that there will be some evening and weekend hours).
● Contract term: 1 year fixed term (with option to extend subject to funding)
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the team and want to find out more feel free to contact our Director, Paul Crozier at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re asking applicants to submit a CV along with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to work with us. There’s a full Job Description and Person Specification included in this pack – in your covering letter we’d like to hear how you match the three key things we’re looking for
● A people person, ready to listen to, engage and respond to the needs of people from across the community
● Someone who can lead a programme of work – planning activities, making sure they run effectively and tell the story of that programme’s impact
● Knowledge and expertise from a sports and physical activity background – able to apply that to different movement based frameworks as well as translate it into language comprehensible to the community
• Covering letter should be 2 pages max.
• CV/Covering letter should be submitted to email@example.com and include MM0522 in subject heading
• CV/Covering letter should be submitted by 9am Friday 20th May.
For full application pack please click on HCA Movement Manager below to download