Join us for beginners Tai Chi
Tai chi is an ancient Chinese tradition that, today, is practiced as a graceful form of exercise. It involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing
The benefits of tai chi may include:
- Decreased stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved mood
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved flexibility, balance and agility
- Improved muscle strength and definition
Call Millman street to book 020 7405 2370
Press the “Community Center” buzzer to be let in, head to the end and go down the ramp on the left to find the community center.
Donations are appreciated to help with running costs.