- Millman Street is open for limited day centre provision
- We will be launching a new set of STEAM clubs in the Autumn
- Pottery, gymnastics and our other after school activities have returned from September
- Under 5’s is taking place at various locations
- We’ll carry on supporting older people through deliveries to their door and our befriending continues as a phone-based service for now.
We’ll keep you updated with our plans as and when they happen.
Making our activities and centres safe
We’ve been hard at work to prepare for our return and make sure you can feel confident that our activities and centres are as safe as can be. All of our plans are in line with Public Health England guidelines. In addition, we’ve focused on keeping everything as locally focused as possible and some activities will be by invitation only to manage numbers. Many things are going to look and feel different at first – and if you do attend we’ll ask all of you to help keep things safe by changing how you behave in little ways.
What we’ve done
- We’ve increased cleaning and hygiene checks
- We’ve moved furniture and put floor markings down to help with social distancing
- We’ve produced a COVID Secure risk assessment and policy across all our HCA activities
Click here to read our FAQs document, giving further details how COVID-19 impacts our centres and activities, as well as giving assurance of what we have done and are doing to keep us COVID-secure.