Songwriting and recording workshop – Donmar Warehouse
‘Linear Notes For Young Rhyming Enthusiasts’ is a free songwriting and recording workshop in October half term for 13-24 year olds at the Donmar Warehouse, hosted by Joe Mbala who is a young writer operating within the world of music publishing.
As part of Black History Month, this workshop will explore verses of contemporary rap and song-writing that champion black culture, breaking down the different rhyming and writing techniques and finishing with a chance to write and record your own work.
Workshop venue: Donmar Warehouse, Clore Studio, 3 Dryden Street, London, WC2E 9NB
Please note: this is Donmar’s rehearsal space, not their theatre.
Spaces limited and must be booked in advance, either through the online form below, or by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Young person full name
- Young Person date of birth
- Parent/carer contact phone number and email
- Young person borough of residence
Keeping safe from Covid 19
We have made sure that our activities are as safe as possible, and with that in mind will be asking young people to follow the following rules whilst taking part:
- All participants must pre book and sign in when they arrive at the session.
- All participants must wear masks when walking around the space.
- All participants must try to stay socially distanced as much as possible, and follow workshop leaders instructions carefully.
- All participants must use hand sanitising gel at the beginning and end of the workshops
- If you, or any member of your household, have symptoms of coronavirus please DO NOT attend the workshops.
Login If you already have an account with us, please click here to log in. If you would like to set up an account and keep a record of your bookings, click here. Otherwise, please continue as a guest.
Bookings are closed for this event.