Media Arts Club – Online
We are delighted to be partnering with October Gallery on our next 7 week program, where young people will experiment with digital arts techniques to produce artwork inspired by current exhibition, Fire Figures by Alexis Peskine who’s multi-media portraits explore the frustration of the African Diaspora which continues to face systems of violence, racism and displacement.
Sessions will run every Monday evening, 5.30-7.30pm at the October Gallery starting 2nd November and running until 14th December (term-time). (Please note, due to lockdown sessions from 9th November – 30th November will run online via Zoom)
Spaces must be booked in advance, either through the online form below, or by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Young person full name
- Young Person date of birth
- Parent/carer contact phone number and email
- Young person borough of residence
Keeping safe from Covid 19
We have made sure that our activities are as safe as possible, and with that in mind will be asking young people to follow the following rules whilst taking part:
- All participants must pre book and sign in when they arrive at the session.
- All participants must wear masks when walking around the venue.
- All participants must try to stay socially distanced as much as possible and follow workshop leaders instructions carefully.
- All participants must use hand sanitising gel at the beginning and end of the workshop.
- If you, or any member of your household, have symptoms of coronavirus please DO NOT attend the workshop.
Login If you already have an account with us, please click here to log in. If you would like to set up an account and keep a record of your bookings, click here. Otherwise, please continue as a guest.
Bookings are closed for this event.