ApArt Club – Community Cards project
- Make a card with a cheerful picture on the front, and a happy message, poem or quote inside. A4 or smaller please.
- You don’t need to address your card, or add any personal details, just a friendly hello, sign off with your first name, and maybe add your age if you would like.
- Post your card into the special box in the People’s Supermarket on Lambs Conduit Street, or post it to: HCA, 50 Millman Street, London, WC1N 3EW
- Holborn Community Assocation’s Doorstep Help team will collect the cards from the box every Wednesday.
- The doorstep help team will put the cards into bags of shopping that they deliver each day to older and vulnerable community members.
- We will share pictures of cards and feedback from older people on our twitter @HCANews. See if you spot yours!
We’d love to see what you all get up to, so please share your pictures online before you drop you send your cards, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions please get in touch.