Arts on Tour – Socially Distanced Summer Activities
We’re bringing you a summer of socially distanced family arts activities taking place in outdoor spaces across Holborn and Kings Cross over the next couple of months.
We’ll be popping up in different spaces each day of the week, Tuesday to Friday.
Tuesday’s – Red Lion Estate – Patio Area (outside TRA hall)
Wednesday’s – Bourne Estate – Football pitches (starting 5th August)
Thursday’s – Hillview Estate (Estate residents only)
Friday’s – Tybalds Estate – Multi Use Games Area (in front of Chancellors building)
We’ll be running the following activities each week:
14th – 17th July – Drama and games
21st – 24th July – Art
28th – 31st July – Drawing
4th – 7th Aug – Weaving
11th – 14th Aug – Junk Modelling
18th – 21st Aug – Dance
25th – 28th Aug – Puppets
1st – 4th Sept – Storytelling
Workshops will take place at the following times:
9.30 – 10am – Under 5’s
10.15 – 11.15am – 5 – 9yrs
11.30 – 12.30pm 10 – 16yrs
Keeping safe from Covid 19
We have made sure that our activities are as safe as possible, and with that in mind will be asking families to follow the following rules whilst taking part:
- All families must sign in to take part (and pre book wherever possible)
- All families must have at least one parent/carer present with their child throughout, no children can be left to do activities alone.
- All families must stay within the marked areas throughout the workshops and follow workshop leaders instructions carefully.
- All participants must use hand sanitising gel at the beginning and end of the workshops
- If you, or any member of your household, have symptoms of coronavirus please DO NOT attend the workshops.
If you’d like to speak to us about joining in, or have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 405 2370 (option 3).