Arts on Tour – Puppets- Bourne Estate
Join us on Wednesday 26th August for an outdoor puppet making session with Cassie Yates. Cassie will be helping us to make our own puppets, and create their stories, whilst keeping socially distanced.
Workshops will take place at the following times:
9.30 – 10am – Under 5’s
10.15 – 11.15am – 5 – 9yrs
11.30 – 12.30pm 10 – 16yrs
Things to bring:
- A blanket or something to sit on (this must be taken home with you at the end of the session)
- A waterbottle/drink
- A waterproof coat or umbrella incase of rain
- Suncream/sunblock if needed
Please note all Arts on Tour activities take place outside and are weather dependent. If we have to cancel an activity due to weather you will be informed by phone call or email as soon as possible.
Covid 19 – What we are doing to minimise risk
We taken a lot of time to make sure that our activities are as safe as possible, and with that in mind will be asking families to follow the following rules whilst taking part:
- All families must sign in to take part (and pre book wherever possible)
- All families must have at least one parent/carer present with their child throughout, no children can be left to do activities alone.
- All families must stay within the marked areas throughout the workshops and follow workshop leaders instructions carefully.
- All participants must use hand sanitising gel at the beginning and end of the workshops
- If you, or any member of your household, have symptoms of Covid 19 please DO NOT attend the workshops.
In addition we will make sure:
- All activities have clear markings so you can stay safely distanced from other participants
- All staff will wear face coverings whilst leading workshops
- All materials needed will be safely packed into bags before workshops and will be distributed from a safe distance.
If you’d like to speak to us about joining in, or have any questions please email email@example.com or call us on 0207 405 2370 (option 3). You can also book a space below and we will give you a call to find out more before you attend the workshop.