As England as a whole enters into Lockdown – we are continuing to run our services and activities moving most to digital delivery. We are extremely diligent in keeping on top of the latest guidelines being published on gov.uk and meet the exemptions under the current guidelines to continue to run our day centre at Millman Street.
Rest assured though we are monitoring the risks very carefully and reviewing the situation daily.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with us.
At the moment our activities are as follows:
- Millman Street is open for limited day centre provision
- We’ll carry on supporting older people through deliveries to their door and our befriending continues as a phone-based service for now
- Under 5s activities and Pottery sessions have closed
- Arts sessions are all online
- Gymflex is taking gymnastics online, the physical sessions at OneKx have closed.
We’ll keep you updated with our plans as and when they happen.
Click here to read our FAQs document, giving further details how COVID-19 impacts our centres and activities, as well as giving assurance of what we have done and are doing to keep us COVID-secure.