Our older peoples activities are open to anyone over 55 in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Ours is an integrated programme for people with or without support needs. There are a broad range of activities for all abilities and interests and many are suitable for people with support needs including mild/moderate dementia and physical or sensory disabilities.
People come to Millman Street Community Centre for specific activities or for whole or half days.
Please see our Over 55's activities page for more information.
We have trained and experienced support staff to assist people to engage with activities and make the most of the social opportunities available here.
We are able to assist with mobility and personal care however we cannot hoist or bathe. Additional support includes:
- A hairdresser who visits fortnightly
- 3 course lunch
- Monthly Baking Club on 1st Sunday each month in partnership with North London Cares
- Monthly Memory Café in partnership with the Alzheimers Society
- Carers Support including fortnightly support group for unpaid carers
- One off social events including concerts, film shows at Warner Bros, outings, community festivals
- Transport available south of Euston Road
- Supported attendence can be arranged for specific activities and whole or half days. Please contact for more information and to discuss your requirements.
- Lunches £4
- Nominal charges for tea/coffee/refreshments
- Charges made for outings
- The majority of our activities are provided free or by donation however there are charges for some exercise sessions